Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Won A Better Marriage!!!!

One of the things that is near the top of my "need to catch up on blogging" is the fact that I won an AWESOME prize. Joy over at Joy In the Journey has graciously granted me (us) tickets to A Weekend To Remember! This marriage enrichment seminar is put on by Family Life Ministries and her parents are speakers there!!!

Let me tell you a little bit about Joy. She and her hubby and munchkins are missionaries in Indonesia. Read thru her blog to find generous helpings of God's grace... tremendous answered prayers... and simply a woman after God's own heart. Oh and there is a post about snakes... COBRAS!!!! YIKES!!!! Head on over to her blog and be as blessed I am.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Joy for such an awesome prize. I am so excited and looking forward to what blessings may come from such an experience.

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Jenny,

So wonderful!

My husband and I attended a Weekend to Remember a couple years ago, and it was so enriching and inspiring--enjoy!

Kate said...

How exciting. Stuart and I went a bunch of years ago. I was hugely pregnant with our second child and Stuart became a child of God that weekend. Fond memories.

Have a wonderful time!

Kate