Monday, November 19, 2007

Blessings Monday


If you would like to join us in sharing our blessings, or even if you just want to read up on some other people's blessings (which is a blessing in itself), head on over to Marci's blog "Down On The Farm" to link up.


This week I am thankful for the blessing of warmth. Warmth comes in many forms in our household...



  • Warm fuzzy slippers to toast my toes

  • Warm cozy robe to snuggle into

  • Warm embrace from HandyHubby's hugs

  • Warm furry friends... Crystal and Wizzy

  • Warm flannel sheets

  • Warm valore blankets

  • Warm working furnace

  • Warm cup of tea or coffee or cocoa

In the midst of this chilly season, I am thankful for the warmth that surrounds me. What keeps you warm? What blessing are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

I just love fuzzy slippers, flannel sheets, and tea!

Pearl said...

This year I have these new fuzzy pj pants from Old Navy. I love them as they are so warm.

Marci said...

Our house is very drafty and the only heat source is our wood burning cookstove. The floors are currently cement. I am grateful for warm things. However, I will pass on the flannel sheets!!!