Sunday, February 03, 2008

What Is For Dinner?


This is only my second week with "Menu Plan Monday" and I'm a day early posting because, well, my weeks starting and I need a plan! I went to the grocery today and found several deals, but did not use as many coupons as in more recent weeks. Frozen chicken tenders were almost half-price at Giant Eagle and Kraft BBQ sauce was $1.00 each, so I bought FOUR. I got a good deal on sour cream, paid less than $1.00 for a 16 oz. container. But what is on the menu this week??? Again, I don't assign days, just make sure I have a variety of choices for the week...


1) Ham & Cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. This is the meal that my Handy Hubby often volunteers to make for us.


2) Taco Twist


3) Boneless BBQ Pork Chop with mashed potatoes and veggies


4) Breakfast night (still haven't made the french toast casserole I've been thinking of)


5) Stir-fry Chicken and vegetables
Want to save a few bucks? What to establish order in your home? Join us in Menu Planning Mondays. You'll be surprised how good it makes you feel to have a plan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog - the horse pictures are gorgeous!

Hey - you just won a pink poodle purse from CrittersWhoCare.com!