Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's Cookin?

I worked at the farmer's market this weekend. I picked up a few things for the freezer. I didn't get to the store this weekend, and I haven't had time to peruse the ads yet. We don't actually "NEED" any groceries this week, but I will likely shop for really good sale items regardless. It's good to keep the pantry and freezer loaded. I really feel like we have shaved the grocery budget substantially in the past two months. A little time to carefully plan and some efforts to use coupons and sales is paying off!!!

So what's cookin' at the Vulhop Household this week?

  1. Pulled Pork BBQ - already roasted and ready for a meal on Monday. We'll probably forgo the bread and just have it with mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
  2. Roast All-day Chicken - with rice and vegetable.
  3. Next-day Chicken dish - either soup or casserole.
  4. Breakfast for dinner - either pancakes or bacon, eggs, & toast
  5. Meatloaf with Baked mac' n cheese and vegetable
  6. Left-overs

No comments: