So on to some snippets of our weekend...
- He had to work mid-morning, which was nice because he didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn... but stunk because I had the day mostly to myself and NOBODY wanted to get together
- I did a TON of laundry
- I did piles of dishes
- I moved the printer onto the desk
- K's friend assessed some masonry work that needs done and said he'd take care of it this week weather permitting.
- I sorted my coupons, made lists of "deals," and did my weekly shopping... Brrrrr...
- I made quich'e for dinner - which he liked :)
- We watched some of "The Office" (we have seasons 1, 2, & 3 on DVD)
- We went and got K a new phone (much needed and an awesome deal)
- We spent the evening programing numbers and features on it
- We SO should have used the new alarm on the new hip phone because we SLEPT IN!!!! Forgot to set our clocks ahead until it was TOO LATE!!! We missed church! :(
- We had some quiet time this morning
- We played with the kitties
- I made him a tuna noodle casserole
- I made myself a noodle-salad
- I'm making brown-sugar ham for dinner
- We watched some more of "The Office"
- He's watching the race
- I'm putsing about on the 'puter and thinking about doing some work - UGH!