Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Things I am thankful for... especially this week:


  • I am thankful that I have the option to work at home some of the time. Right now it is only about one day per week. It not only provides some much needed focused time for working on files, but it saves me money on travel expenses AND I don't buy my lunch.

  • I am thankful for my friend Rene'e who lets me go to her house/farm and pretend like I belong there even while my horse is 500+ miles away. My heart belongs on the farm and in the country. We live in a rural area, so I am ever so grateful to have a friend who shares her country farm with me.

  • I am thankful for our home. I complain about it a lot. I must remind myself that it is adequate and very affordable at the present time. We look forward to our next home in the near future; however, God has provided for us rather richly right here in this home.

  • I am thankful for my treadmill. It beckons to me to walk on it... or is that the Holy Spirit reminding me that God meets me there and is awaiting our next long conversation... even if I'm huffing and puffing.

  • I am thankful for our car. It is average. It is fuel efficient. It is reliable. It is a great blessing.

No comments: