Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday



Something that works for me is making my own hand-soap for the bathrooms. No, I'm not so domestic that I actually MAKE it, but I do mix it. Don't get me wrong... SOMETIMES I buy it, when it's on a super good sale... and yes that does happen, but...

For times when it's not on super sale, I have a large bottle of antibacterial soap. It's the clear kind, probably Walmart brand. It dries my skin, so I like to doctor it up a little. You know I stock up on Suave shampoo and conditioner whenever it is on super sale. I don't usually use Suave shampoo and conditioner on my hair. I make a mixture of the clear antibacterial soap with a little shampoo and conditioner and THAT is what my hand soap is made of. It smells SO GOOD. It stretches the antibacterial soap much further. AND... it is less harsh on my hands. The little bit of conditioner leaves them soft and smooth.



And THATS what WORKS FOR ME this Wednesday! If you have a tip about something that WORK FOR YOU, head on over to Rocks In My Dryer and share... and while you are there, read about a gazillion other people who have fresh ideas!

2 comments:

mzzterry said...

Cool idea! Thanks for sharing

Mom2fur said...

Soap dries my hands, too. I never thought to mix it with shampoo and conditioner, but I'm sure going to do that now! Thanks for a smart idea!