Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Things I am especially thankful for today...

  • DAY OFF!!!!

  • Sleeping in until 8AM

  • Handy-hubby starting the coffee this morning

  • Time to plan for my weekend trip

  • Our new mail box - yippie!

  • Sunshine with the change of seasons!

Want to share your thankfulness today? Join many others over at Sting My Heart. There is so much to be thankful for.


AND I might just add that Sting My Heart is one of my more recent daily reads... AND... I won a lovely prize package in honor of her Blogger-anniversary!!! I'm delighted, excited, and how sweet that I should win that on the day of MY Blogger Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hope you are enjoying your day off, be blessed.

Chandra said...

How awesome to be able to sleep in! Enjoy your day!

Linda aka yellowroseli said...

Hope you enjoyed your day. Nothing like getting to sleep in and hot coffee when you wake. HEHE

eph2810 said...

Oh - sleeping until 8am on a weekday - that indeed is a huge blessing. I only can sleep a little later on Saturdays - otherwise the alarm goes off at 4:20am...

I love weekend trip :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful and cheerful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours...

PS: The order is placed - hopefully you get the Bible study by the beginning of next week :)