Monday, May 05, 2008

Blessings Monday


I would just like to say that I have the greatest boss ever! When we needed to leave in a jiffy to be with K's Mom, George (my boss) went out of his way to make sure I wasn't worried about work. It was a Saturday and on Monday there was to be a big meeting. I had planned to work Sunday afternoon to complete the files for the meeting, tie up loose ends, and oh... type the minutes from last months meeting. Oops! When I explained all that was left un-done to George, he encouraged me to think not a bit about it and to get on my way. He went that Saturday and worked on these things. When Monday came, we spoke briefly via telephone, and he proceeded to do every detail that needed to be done for the meeting. Except maybe cleaning the tables with Spic N' Span like I do for my guys... I can't help it. I spoil them! HA! When I returned everything was in its place. Everything was accounted for. He did it all... and I am so very grateful for that. I am blessed to have a good boss... a Christian man who is family oriented and appreciates me as an employee and friend. Thank God for George.
If you'd like to bless many by sharing or be blessed by reading about other's blessings, head on over to Amazing Graze Farm and join us!

1 comment:

Marci said...

That is truly a blessing. I know when I was so sick and in the hospital, Michael's company really encouraged him to take all the time he needed to be with me. Even after I came home, I was on IV's for another week. They told him to take time then if he needed it as well.