Monday, November 10, 2008

This Weeks Grub


I need to get back to my menu planning habit. I got a few good deals at the grocery store this weekend. Chuck/Arm Roasts were BOGO - FANTASTIC!!! I also got some cheater-mashed potatoes for 30 cents a box. Steamfresh veggies were on sale for $1/bag and I had a couple coupons, so I stocked up. I also got some good pasta for half-price.


Here is the menu for the week, in no particular order:



  1. Crockpot Chicken - boneless chicken cooked all day long in a sauce of cream of chicken soup and some seasoning. We might have this with rice, or maybe stuffing. Not decided yet. AND as always... a vegetable.

  2. Pot Roast - served with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

  3. Beef Vegetable soup with barley (from left-overs)

  4. Pasta with marinara sauce served with salad

  5. Breakfast - pancakes

Want to share your menu and see what other's are serving up this week? Go to I'm An Organizing Junkie and link up... browse a while while you are there.

No comments: