Monday, June 07, 2010

Blessings Monday

BlessingsMonday

A few weeks ago, I noticed that the air conditioning in my 2006 Toyota Corolla wasn’t working. I’m all about saving a buck, so I went to the auto parts store and bought a can of the refrigerant to recharge it. Boy was I glad, because otherwise we were going to take the Big Bird (Hubby’s truck) on vacation and that would suck up a lot of gas. As it goes, I was SOOOO glad to have a/c in my car again. I do NOT enjoy the heat and I don’t care to be windblown when I’m going to work. That lasted only a few weeks. It’s blowing hot air again. Oh drat! I wonder how much it will cost to get it fixed? I wonder how hot I will let it get before I am crazy enough to find out? I’m so disappointed.

And thus I am counting the blessing of a/c in general. What would I do without it? Our home is HOT, but we have a/c in the upstairs bedroom. That is where the house is most bearable right now. The coolness of that room reminds me of how blessed we are to enjoy it.

Visit Amazing Graze Farm for more.

No comments: