Thursday, August 05, 2010

Thursday’s Thankful Heart

Thursdays Thankfulness

 

My Daily Thankfulness Journal stayed home while we were on vacation last week.  A few sites, moments, or thoughts I cherish and am thankful for are:

  • Time OFF work!
  • Having a plan, a list, a direction.
  • Lovely drive with good conversation.
  • He loaded the car & unloaded it.
  • Comfortable and Free accommodations.
  • Steam rising from the water in the morning.
  • The sun reflecting off of the water.
  • The joy of catching a fish.
  • The bigger joy of watching HIM catch fish!
  • The sounds of the birds singing.
  • God’s beautiful creation.
  • He went hiking with me.  He helped me up the steep hills and over gigantic logs, always watching out for me.  Such a sweet gentleman.
  • We shared a cool drink.
  • The wild sounds of the nieces and nephews discovering our arrival.  So precious!
  • The excitement of giving them cheesy gifts for birthdays past.
  • Delicious meals provided and shared by family.
  • Children vying for my attention.
  • Wine tasting.  Mmmm…
  • Beautiful sites.
  • Snuggling with my man.
  • He rubbed my feet. (again)
  • Plenty of food prepared in advance this week.
  • He said my lasagna was delicious!  Yay!
  • He’s thinking about our future and considering a possible investment.
  • A special date with my niece, Essie.  She brushed all the horses and they loved it.
  • Life, family, journey…

No comments: