Monday, October 18, 2010

Hiking October 2010

P1010894

October 17, 2010 I went hiking with my friend Tammy.  We hit the North Country Trail between Moraine and Jennings.  It was LOVELY.  What a gorgeous day to hit the trails! 

P1010903

Wildlife sightings were at a minimum, not surprising considering all the leaves on the ground.  It was not exactly a quiet hike through the woods.  We did happen upon a squirrel head stuck on the end of a tree branch.  That’s not a funny prank.  It’s gross!  We did spot a few squirrels and chipmunks, but nothing big and nothing slithering.  Yay!

 P1010905

About 2 hours into it my hip started clicking.  Today it is sore.  I wonder what that’s all about?  Hmmm…

 

I’m so blessed that Tammy enjoys hiking with me.  We both like to gawk at things as we meander through the wilderness.  I can’t wait to go again!    

No comments: