I worked the Farmer’s Market today. I got some meat as part of my pay and still walked away with some cash in my pocket. SAWEET!
I’m so proud of myself. I got about $100 worth of groceries today for $69. Our standard weekly grocery budget is $60; however, last week we did NOT use any of it, so I do not feel bad spending some of it this week. In that bundle I got SIX full-size tubes of Colgate toothpaste for FREE. Anybody need toothpaste? I don’t even use Colgate, but if they are giving it away for free… I’ll take it! I’ll share it with whomever wants or needs it and what’s left I will donate to the food pantry. Believe it or not, they do appreciate toiletries as well as food.
After leaving the grocery store, I hit Rite Aid for a few deals. I spent $12 and walked away with $7 in up-rewards for next week. So really I only spent $5 out of pocket. Not bad! I got the last two bottles of Dial Nutri-skin lotion on sale this week. I needed it SO BAD.
So, looking ahead, I need to plan some meals.
1) Chicken n’ Biscuits w/ Salad --- Saturday Night Dinner!
2) Olive Garden w/ Zom’s --- Sunday Night Dinner
3) BBQ Meatloaf w/ potatoes & green beans --- Monday
4) Gorton’s Fish Fillets & Salad (just salad for me) – Tuesday
5) Pork Roast w/ Sauerkraut in the Crockpot --- Wednesday
6) Eggs, Bacon, & Toast --- Thursday
7) Cheese Pizza
Random fact: I’m pretty much so addicted to Pomegranate Blueberry juice! LOVE IT!!!