Thursday, March 10, 2011

It Is Done!

Today we paid off the remaining balance of my student loans!  ELEVEN MONTHS EARLY!!!!  I’m SO EXCITED!!!!  We also paid off one additional bill that has been lingering for a while.  It feels SO GOOD!!!  I’m thankful for the Lord’s provision and Keith’s decision making.  We have a plan to keep chipping away at our debt, follow a strict budget, and to save for our someday home and other aspirations.  We still owe some on the truck, his student loans, and a little bit more to Asbury.  We have ZERO credit card debt!  It makes us feel so FREE!  YAY!!! 

 

In celebration thereof, we purchased tickets to the Pirates Opening Day at PNC Park…and I’m thinking maybe I might make us a nice steak dinner one night this week. 

1 comment:

Jemit said...

It feels cleansing, does it not?