I’ve been clipping coupons a little at a time. I haven’t had time to compare the ads. I didn’t get my Sunday paper yet so I don’t have the Rite Aid ad yet. Grrrr… Anyway, I already have some ideas for meals this week.
- Beef roast with red potatoes, carrots, and either green beans or salad
- Honey Mustard pork chop with beets and peas
- Smoked sausage frittata with red pepper and onion
- Chicken Scampi over pasta with side salad
- Mamwich Sandwich and potato chips
I need to pick up salad makings and some fruit to snack on this week. I’ll also need garlic for the scampi and probably another red or green pepper. That’s about it! We can pretty much eat from the pantry and freezer. Yay!