Friday, September 02, 2011

11Years

11 years ago today, I married my sweetheart!  It was a beautiful day and all the right people were in attendance.  It was the most fun day of my entire life.  I still reminisce about it… hair/makeup at the salon, the flowers, the candelabras in the church, the music… boy can Tammy sing!, the silly shenanigans of the wedding party, the tongue tattoos, the food, the cake, the people, the pictures, the smiles and laughs, the video of Joyce peaking under the railing at the front of the church, the entrance at the reception, the chaotic photo shoot, the sour apple pucker, the special gift I opened at the reception from Ed and his paying a whole $20 for a dance with the bride, OH the dancing, the song my coworkers requested, the look on my Dad’s face as Keith danced to that song, the bridal dance, the father/daughter dance, and how my feet cramped like a charlie-horse the moment I sat down afterwards to pay the DJ.  It was a grand affair…

 

And now 11 years later we’ve been through many trials and triumphs but I can honestly say… I love him even more today than I did back then!  God is SO GOOD!!! 

Honeymood Or Bust

1 comment:

Jemit said...

Beautiful. AMEN!