Saturday, January 28, 2012

4+ Miles In The Mud

Today: January 28, 2012
Where: Hartwood Acres
With: Me Myself and I
Mileage: 4+

I just HAD to hike today! Couldn’t find a buddy, so I opted for the trails more traveled just in case. It was MUDDY, like a slip and slide! I hiked out a mile and remembered there was a geocache somewhere in that vicinity. I love my new iphone. I does SO MUCH! I opened the geocaching app, searched for the closest, just to find that it was 113 feet from where I was standing. YAY!!! So I logged a cache today too.



For some reason I keep making mistakes with my RunKeeper. Last week I forgot to zero it out before I started. This week I accidentally paused it along the trail and didn’t realize it until I had gone some distance. On my map there is a gap. I could account for a third or a half mile or somewhere there about. Oh well. FOUR miles is good! I’m happy with it.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Isaac needs to do a 5 mile hike for scouts...wish you lived closer!

Jthemilker said...

Oh fun! I'd love to be able to do that with him.