Monday, July 10, 2006

Blessings Abound

For many years, I wanted to give to others so generously, but we were barely able to afford our own necessities. I wondered why God gave me such a desire to give without the means. A while back I prayed that the Lord would fill my life with the means to provide for others as my heart desires to give. He has answered that prayer many many times. Our move back to Pennsylvania was a stepping stone in that direction. Keith is working a modest job that he enjoys so very much. We are not rich in funds, but we give our tithe each week with a prayer that God will provide a little extra that we can "offer" to someone else. Another prayer answered over and over again. It feels so good. I love it! Blessings Abound!

1 comment:

Jemit said...

Your unselfish desires are heard by the Lord and He is responding. I have to say, I'm so proud of you.