Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today is Tuesday

Yes, today is nearly over already. I am very tired. I worked a long day of tedious tasks and I'm ready now to rest my brain.

Keith made yummy "Taco Soup" for dinner! He is such a gem. I was just too tired to cook, but I did manage to do the dishes while he was cooking. Anyway... the soup was superb. Mmmm... and the left overs are always even better.

Keith is off to the Clubhouse Lounge to watch the Allstar Game. He's so excited about it.

I think I will call it a night... rest easy... for tomorrow I must bust my butt once again. I'm totally cramming at work just so I don't have to work this weekend.

Gnight all.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Of course most people would wash the dishes after they have dinner. You always were one to do things your own way though! {LOL}