Saturday, October 21, 2006

What are your plans this weekend?


I hope to enjoy a little more of the fall season. The leaves are falling fast. I took this picture at the farm a couple of days ago. Each time I'm there, the leaves are less and less. I wish they would hang on for a while longer, but with the frost upon us they are falling fast. We are planning a camping trip for next weekend. Well, we are now contemplating alternative plans, but one way or another we plan to RIDE RIDE RIDE next weekend. I even took Monday the 30th off work for this. I just hope that the beauty of the fall hangs on for this and that the weather will be enjoyable. I'll take lots of pictures!

For today, I should add a short trip to the grocery store. We have been budgeting $40/week for groceries and it has proved to be working well. We get some fresh veggies, meat, milk, and a few odds and ends and we are good for the week. I have been planning about 4 meals each week. Usually there are leftovers so we don't need to plan more than that. Plus, there are days when we don't actually have dinner at home because one or both of us are working late.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? Anyone doing something exciting?

Well blogger buddies... I must get this day on the road! Have a great weekend and don't forget to get out and enjoy the change of the seasons!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hmmm... my plans for the weekend include cleaning up the house, laundry...taking the kids to their soccer game, supper, and then taking them to a friends house who will then take them to a puppet show :) Not extremely relaxing, but not full of "chores" either. Your weekend sounds really nice :)

Jane said...

I plan to get everything cleaned up as perfectly as I can and then if there is any time left - I am going to SEW!!!

Jemit said...

I've cleaned up the kitchen a bit and read some.. watched a movie.. yeah, me.. I actually watched one.
I went out today and got Wendell some medication.. he's really under the weather.
I may call Wendy later today.. it's free today, ya know?