Sunday, February 18, 2007

Homemaking Research

I'm not the most talented when it comes to homemaking. I can do what I need to do and maybe just a little bit more, but sometimes I like to look for new tips... things I did not know before.

In my quest I have happened upon another ladies blog, who often has recipes and interesting homemaking tips. Here I learned the right way to crack an egg. I also stumbled upon a link to a website with all sorts of tips and other stuff. I could spend all day digging into it.

I had to chuckle a little this morning when I stumbled upon this link. I thought to myself... Is this for real!?! I don't think I shall be embarking upon such a project myself anytime soon. But I couldn't help but think... this would cure any husband's issue with picking up "things" at the grocery when he shops for his wife. LOL

No comments: