Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Day... Another Dollar


Working working working and trying to keep up. Early days and late nights. I'm getting weary, but trying to turn that stress into some fashion of energy. Is that even possible? Maybe I can trick myself into thinking it is. I need to keep a level head on my shoulders... keep the positive attitude. Keep plugging along...


Thankfully I have to leave a little early from work today. This is a Girl's Group day and we are studying Philemon this week. I'm grateful for this time with my lady friends and all that they have to share.


That's it I guess... Keepin' my chin up!

3 comments:

Jemit said...

Be careful.. you're starting to sound like your mother.. "just 331 days to go".. hehehehe

Wendy said...

Hi JJ, I have been reading your posts but not able to comment since the computer keeps freezing up...but so far today so good. I loved your soup posts...it makes me hungry...I make Veg-a-ta-ble soup too and it is EXACTLY like Grams! Yours sounds really yummy. I am going to make mom a White Chicken Chili when she comes to visit...it is soooo good!

Jthemilker said...

Ya Mom I know... I was thinking of you when I was writing my gripe post. LOL