Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Calico Comments

There is just something about crawling into a bed made with fresh clean linens and comfy pillows. An odd thing about me (well some might think it's odd - I don't) is that I don't like to crawl into an un-made bed. If he is the last to awaken in the morning and I come home to an un-made bed, I will make it before I get in it. (even if it's the moment before I go to bed) I don't know why I'm like this. I don't think I learned it in my youth. It may have been something I acquired as an adult. I don't really recall.

Our house is in utter disarray. Wait until you see the result though! I can't give it all away now. You will have to wait to see the pictures. Let's just say that there is currently NO FURNITURE in the dining room. For this same reason, our living room literally has a path through it and the kitchen is only semi-functional. Oh but it will be so worth it in the end!

I've been a little out of my routine for a couple of weeks but am committed to claiming it back THIS WEEK. I did get some rest this past weekend, which I am so thankful for. Last night I got back on the treadmill. I waited for the late evening when things cooled off, although it was still rather hot and humid. This morning I was back on it again early. Now if I could only get back on-line at home. Hmmm....

Soon I must make more progress on cleaning the upstairs spare room. I have to move out of my work-office by July 9th. Where will I go? I have some small space at another local in the hospital, but I need to be able to spread out and do some of my work at home. Time is what I need and I havn't had a lot of it for such projects. I need to just buckle down and DO IT.

At the same time... another project that is calling my name is cleaning my truck and Dad's car. I have a friend interested in looking at Dad's car. I need to either get my truck on the road or just plain SELL IT. (I'd prefer the latter) So when might I be able to accomplish such things? Not exactly sure, but it needs to be SOON!

Ok. Enough for today. I must accomplish bigger and better things.

2 comments:

Jemit said...

My guess is that you are putting that beautiful carpet on your dining room floor.. am I correct? Do I get a prize? hehehehehe

Can't wait to see it !!!

Jthemilker said...

Ha ha... close but no cigar. :)