Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dream Analysis


Two nights ago I had a dream in the early morning hours after my Handy Hubby had left for work. I had rented a house with some roommates, but moved out before the lease was up. I returned to gather a few last minute things to find that my roommates had also moved out, but did not clean behind themselves. There was a dog in the house who had been there for some time without anyone caring for it and it had made an overwhelming mess. So here I stood, gawking at the mess, with no tools to clean it up. I had one paper towel in my pocket. I was horrified, noting that I may as well kiss my security deposit goodbye.

I told my boss about this dream. He's an old psych nurse. Ya - he says I have issues. HA!!! Ya think!

1 comment:

odat_kim said...

Well my dream last night was that I needed to have half my arm removed due to bone cancer, but they performed this weird new surgery and only removed one of the forearm bones.
Kim