Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sneak Peak Sunday


Today was a glorious specimen of the beauty of the fall season. There have been some chilly nights lately and there is still a nip in the air. Morning came all too fast for us here.


We went to church and participated in World Communion Sunday. It is always a pleasure to break bread with our fellow Christians. Remembering the price paid for us is a solomn, yet joyful experience. As I raised my head, I noticed the sun shining thru the stained glass windows in the front of the church. It was a beautiful site and another gentle reminder of the Father's faithfulness.


My Handy Hubby was off to work shortly after we returned. I tidied the living room and let the birds out for a bit. Then I had some quiet time before meeting up with the Zombecks.


The Zombecks served DELICIOUS roast beef for dinner. Amanda mentioned that she missed our old family tradition of roast beef and mashed potatoes every Sunday after church. We chatted and giggled and enjoyed every bite.


Later we lazily shopped thru a couple spots and then they helped me take our car to the garage to drop off in anticipation of tomorrow's testing. I pray that it passes! Then we grabbed a hot-chocolate at Starbucks before meandering home.


Speaking of Starbucks, can I just say that the new salted caramel hot chocolate is the bomb! Oh yumina yumina yumina!


And now my Handy-hubby is home from work. I must tend to him and gain some rest before tomorrow's activities. G'night!

No comments: