Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Stuff

Not much happening. I'm off work tomorrow. Gonna clean house like the president's comin... But its not the president... Its my MIL and her hubby, Jim. Yay!!! Just as important as the president tho. :)

I worked today. Same ol' stuff. My desk is over flowing with work. I'm mentally exhausted. I need a vacation so bad!!! Thank God I have a reason to leave work every evening. Otherwise I'd lose my mind. I am thankful to have gainful employment. I hate to complain but sometimes I just have to vent.

Keith gave his sermon last weekend. I'm very proud of him. He really stepped out of the boat with the courage to speak. All I can say is "God is so faithful." Its awesome!

That's all for now. Gonna rest up. Wish I had an influx of energy now, but I don't.

No comments: