Monday, July 27, 2009

Blessings Monday

I've been so out of the loop on blog-happenings and postings etc. It's all because our computer crashed BIG TIME and I refuse to spend a lot of money to fix it. Let's face it... as much as we love it, the computer is a huge distraction in our lives. It distracts me for hours of working from home and it distracts K with games. It meant we'd spend countless hours apart from one another. I mean, who wants to just sit by and watch the other play on the computer. Sure it was fun to blog and email and chat... but we finally found a way to chop $50 from our monthly budget and spend more time with eachother. THAT is why it was worth it. Someday we'll get back to it, but for now we are hit or miss computer wise.

So... for Blessings Monday I'm counting my blessing of extra time with my Handy Hubby. I appreciate that we have a lot more meals together... and some down-time together too. It's well worth it. God is good and knows what's best for us, and right now... a lack of daily computer is what we need. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Lizzie @ Lizzie's Home said...

Hey there girly!

How have you BEEN? Gosh it's been ages hasn't it? You need to get on twitter - I'm all over that at the moment and some days its the best way to get a hold of me. Still avail through blog and email though!

Cheers!