Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the many provisions the Lord has bestowed upon us.  I am thankful for a full pantry and likewise much in our freezer.  I am thankful for our affordable home.  I am thankful for our cuddly kitties.  I am thankful for reliable transportation.  I am thankful that my husband and I are both gainfully employed.  I am thankful that my employer allows me to be somewhat flexible.  I am thankful to have a good boss.  I am thankful for generous friends, the ones who always look out for me and the things that make my heart glad.  I am thankful to have my horse and a place for her to stay.  I am thankful for the blizzard last weekend that was cause to spend the entire day with my Love.  I’m thankful for good health and a happy marriage.  There is just so so so much to be thankful for!

 

Want to share what you’re thankful for?  Write a post and then Link-up to Thankful Thursdays.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such nice blessings.