Monday, July 19, 2010

Blessings Monday

BlessingsMonday

Summer harvesting is upon us.  It seems like it came on awfully quick this year.  It’s just getting started!  Friends and family are picking corn, beans, squash, tomatoes, all sorts of yummy summer favorites.  Sunday night I ate an entire zucchini (fried) all myself.  That was pretty much my entire meal.  We do not have our own garden.  I have but a couple lonely tomato plants on and beside my porch with an array of delicious herbs alongside.  It doesn’t keep me from enjoying the fruits of other’s labor.  My friend supplied the zucchini.  The stores are bursting with flavor of freshness from near and far.  I’m loving it!

 

So today I count the blessing of plentiful harvest, fresh wholesome goodness, and that I have a taste for it.  Thank you God for these delicious and healthy provisions.

 

Share your blessing over at Down On The Farm.

No comments: