Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday’s Savings & Meal Planning

I’m trying to return to the routine saving and stock-piling.  I sort of fell off the wagon a while back, but I’ve been slowly picking myself back up again and re-focusing. 

 

This week RiteAid has some deals.  If you have a coupon for Gain dish detergent, it’s FREE.  They also have an entire page of FREEBATES.  I already picked up 4 of those items saving more than $10. 

 

I have at least a dozen coupons to use at Giant Eagle this week.  Most are stock-pile items.  Additionally they have a BOGO special on Boneless Sirloin Tip roast, plus we get 10% off too.   I usually keep one to roast and cut the other for stew. 

 

So what’s on the menu at the Vulhop household this week?

  • Chicken noodle soup and Salad
  • Stir-fry (either chicken or beef) w/ rice
  • Chili with cornbread
  • Egg-sandwiches
  • Grilled chicken salad
  • Left-overs

No comments: